Our client has a fantastic opening for an experienced Security Manager to join their hugely successful holiday park operation. You will have experience in delivering excellent levels of customer safety and security to ensure guests enjoy their holiday with ultimate peace of mind.
- £24,000 to £26,000 per year
- Exceptional career prospects
- Fantastic team environment
- Great perks / discounts package
- Great work / life balance
- Full time permanent contract
- Uniform provided
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Overseeing all aspects of the park security, maximising opportunities for greater efficiency and improved safety
- Managing a small team security assistants
- Managing rotas and resources to ensure the required level of security, safety and customer service standards
- Always maintaining a security presence within the required hours
- Supporting other park departments within operational guidelines
- Dealing with any enquiries / issues or complaints that arise and following company guidelines in place
- Proven experience in the effective management and development of a team
- Current SIA ( or equivalent ) certification.
- A genuine passionate for delivery exceptional levels of customer service
- Being a natural leader, able to motivate, enthuse and lead a team to achieve fantastic results
- Exceptional communication skills, able to build trusting working relationships with staff, customers, suppliers, and the local community
For full details please submit your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.