My client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Property Management Negotiator to join their property management team in a friendly and busy office. Experience is not essential as training can be given but a genuine passion for property and the sector are a must.
- £20k-£23k per annum basic salary depending on experience
- Permanent contract with long term career prospect
- Company pension
- Ongoing support and training
- Great company and working environment
- Chance to progress within company and career
- Property management and maintenance including gas safety certificates
- General admin and customer service
- Property inspections and dealing with DPSD for deposit releases
- Communicating with tenants and landlords to resolve deposit disputes
- Assisting with daily management duties including deputising for your Property Manager if needed
- Dealing with tenancy renewals, rent increases, and serving notices to tenants
- Any other relevant duties as required
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Demonstrate you are highly motivated and proactive in driving your workload to meet targets and maintain service levels
- Excellent administration and computer skills
- Looking to further career and work with credible company long term
- Able to think outside the box and work on own initiative.
For full details please submit your CV.
Request a call back on this job.