Our client has an excellent opening for an experienced Grounds & Maintenance Manager to join their hugely successful holiday park operation. You will have experience in delivering excellent levels of service and a passion for exceeding customer expectations and be responsible for planning and managing the programme for all areas of the sites in line with agreed standards and targets.
- £25,000 salary plus bonus scheme
- Exceptional career prospects
- Fantastic team environment
- Great perks / discounts package
- Great work / life balance
- Full time permanent contract
- Will include weekends in the peak season
- Leading the team to ensure the maintenance department performs in all areas in line with the budgets in place
- Planning maintenance roles in advance ensuring resources in place to achieve these.
- Recording all maintenance jobs onto the company system
- Ensuring all maintenance carried out, results in minimal disruption to owners and guests
- Overseeing the snagging and maintenance of holiday homes and sales stock
- Ensuring external areas such as paths, car parks and roadways are clean, tidy and well maintained
- Working in partnership with contractors and health and safety policies protocols in place
- Assisting with recruitment tasks for the department as and when required
- Working with other departments to meet and exceed guests’ expectations in place
- Ensuring that all maintenance work that is carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policies to maintain the safety of all team members, guest and owners at all times.
- Experience in leading and motivating a maintenance team
- Would be advantageous to have an electrical or gas related qualification
- Experience in plumbing, carpentry or other related based trade
- Confident and competent in planning and implementing maintenance projects
- Able to lead others but also highly effective working in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, confident being first point of contact for department relevant complaints and queries.
For full details please submit your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.