Our local authority client is looking for someone to work as a Civil Enforcement Officer/ Parking Attendant within car parks in the Bideford area, starting asap until November 2021 initially. You will be responsible for inspecting tickets are valid and serving penalty charge notices if required.
- An hourly rate of £10.00 per hour
- Holiday pay paid on top.
- An immediate start available
- Initially six months booking.
- 37 hours working week.
- Working hours from 8am-6pm, this would include weekends on a rota basis.
- Weekly pay
- Could lead to further / longer term opportunities.
- Patrolling off street parking areas
- Inspecting pay and display machines.
- Assisting the public where possible acting as first point of contact on minor parking enquiries
- Keeping daily records of all activities using electronic device
- Issuing informal leaflets or warning notices
- All other associated tasks
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Request a call back on this job