Our client requires part time cleaners for the season and beyond, starting as soon as possible working Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays – ideally you should be able to work all three days.
Working hours are 9.30am-4pm.
- Up to £10.50ph
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay on top of hourly rate
- Chance of extra hours
- Full training can be provided
- Great team environment
- Uniform provided
- Free parking on site
- Working in team cleaning caravans and lodges to a high standard
- Making beds and linen duties
- Hoovering, washing up and cleaning bathrooms
- Making sure all units are cleaned to the standards required
- Ideally cleaning / housekeeping experience required but full training is provided
- Happy to work under pressure
- Able to clean to a high standard
- Happy to work as part of a team but equally well alone
- Ideally own transport due to the location of the park
For full details please submit your CV. Full training given to be able to work to company spec.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.50-£10.50 per hour
Request a call back on this job