Our client has an excellent opening for an experienced Assistant Accommodation Experience Manager to join their hugely successful holiday park operation. You will have experience in delivering excellent levels of customer service and a passion for leading a team to exceed customer expectations.
- £20,168 salary plus bonus scheme
- Exceptional career prospects
- Fantastic team environment
- Great perks / discounts package
- Great work / life balance
- Full time permanent contract
- Monitoring accommodation quality, ensuring that the customer experience exceeds expectations, and all operating standards are achieved.
- Leading a team to deliver high accommodation standards through cleaning and maintenance.
- Going the extra mile creating a clean and safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
- Controlling stock room management across all areas such as linen, inventory and equipment to ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
- Ensure that all new team members receive a high-quality induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
- Ideally have previous experience of managing or supervising a team.
- Have experience of working within a busy housekeeping function.
- Possess strong leadership and development skills.
- Have the ability to inspire others to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Be an excellent communicator with strong influencing skills.
Request a call back on this job