Our client has an excellent opening for an experienced Accommodation Experience Manager to join their hugely successful holiday park operation. You will have experience in delivering excellent levels of customer service and a passion for leading a team to exceed customer expectations.
- £26,000 - £40,000 salary plus bonus scheme
- Exceptional career prospects
- Fantastic team environment
- Great perks / discounts package
- Great work / life balance
- Full time permanent contract
- Leading a team to deliver high accommodation standards through cleaning and maintenance.
- Monitoring accommodation quality ensuring that the customer experience exceeds expectations, and all operating standards are achieved.
- Controlling stock room management across all areas such as linen, inventory and equipment to ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Maintaining a recruitment plan ensuring that all key roles are filled, and an effective succession plan is in place.
- Proactively supporting in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
- Ensuring that all new team members receive a high-quality induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
- Have previous experience of supervising or managing are large team, ideally within a housekeeping function.
- Be a team, customer and KPI focused individual with the ability to achieve.
- Be experienced in managing a budget and rota system
- Have the ability to work and enjoy a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
- Have experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
For full details please submit your CV.
Reference ID: AccExpMgrRJS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Request a call back on this job