Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Service Desk Engineer to join their hugely successful growing team. You will have experience in a similar capacity, perhaps 1st/2nd line support / Support Analyst capacity and be excited about the IT sector and working for a company with great career development opportunities.
- Starting salary of £18k-£26k per annum
- A mixture of office and home based, will need to live a commutable distance to be considered for the role
- Onsite parking
- Training and development support, including investing in industry recognised qualifications
- Many other great perks
- Full time permanent contract
- 1st and 2nd line support calls and all tasks associated with, including Windows Desktop, Backup systems, Microsoft 365 as well as network infrastructure and business applications
- Answering calls and support the positive outcome of these in line with company guidelines
- Obtaining the required information and support to resolve the case for the customer
- Learning the company’s products and developing knowledge to be able to support the customer effectively
- Carrying out all calls in a highly professional and friendly manner
- Updating in house systems to log calls and following these up when required to update customer on the progress of their call/issue/requests
- Associated administrative tasks.
- Previous 1st or 2nd line support environment experience, confident resolving issues remotely for clients through fault finding abilities.
- Experience of desktop support and IT Networking and peripherals
- Confident using service desk tools and software
- Able to work on multiple tasks at any time and manage own workload.
- Excellent IT skills, able to pick up new packages with ease.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to demonstrate this at a high level.
For full details please submit cv.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday