We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Administrator / Recruitment Resourcer to join our small friendly team. There is flexibility for full or part time hours depending on the calibre of candidate. Working within the fact paced recruitment sector, the duties will be varied and this is a great chance for someone who wants to create their own role going forward. You will be confident implementing and maintaining systems and procedures, making for a slick office environment.
Duties will include:
- Co-ordinating travel and meeting arrangements
- Creating and maintaining employee packs, ensuring compliant and in line with company guidelines
- Processing timesheets and associated paperwork
- Compliance tasks
- General accounts admin including invoicing , payroll and debt management.
- Assisting with advertising and marketing matters
- Implementing new administrative within the business
- Answering the telephones, being first pint of contact, answering workers queries where possible.
- General administrative / customer service tasks
- Recruitment resourcing tasks including assessing candidates for suitability of roles, searching and screening cv’s and liaising with clients regarding bookings and interviews.
- Previous PA / Admin / Executive experience
- Business acumen, experience within recruitment or other business service sector would be advantageous
- Understanding of employment law / HR would also be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experience dealing with accounts admin in some capacity
- Highly accurate attention to detail skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and able to work on own initiative with ease
- Able to work under pressure and in a busy sometimes stressful environment
- Team player
The package on offer is dependent on experience though around the £18k-£22k mark, this would be per rata for part time hours. Flexibility on hours of work for the right candidate. Other perks include free parking, great office location and bonus / commission scheme.
The closing date for applications is the 3rd September and after this time you will be contacted if shortlisted for interview.
Part-time hours: 25-37 per week
Application deadline: 03/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £18.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.