My client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Property Management Negotiator to join their property management team in a friendly and busy office. Experience is not essential as training can be given but a genuine passion for property and the sector are a must.
- £20k-£23k per annum basic salary depending on experience
- Permanent contract with long term career prospect
- Company pension
- Ongoing support and training
- Great company and working environment
- Chance to progress within company and career
- Property management and maintenance including gas safety certificates
- General admin and customer service
- Property inspections and dealing with DPSD for deposit releases
- Communicating with tenants and landlords to resolve deposit disputes
- Assisting with daily management duties including deputising for your Property Manager if needed
- Dealing with tenancy renewals, rent increases, and serving notices to tenants
- Any other relevant duties as required
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Demonstrate you are highly motivated and proactive in driving your workload to meet targets and maintain service levels
- Excellent administration and computer skills
- Looking to further career and work with credible company long term
- Able to think outside the box and work on own initiative.
For full details please submit your CV.
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.
Request a call back on this job.