Our local authority client is looking for experienced Administrators to join their busy and friendly team. You will be working within the Revenue and Benefits department. This role has an immediate start and initially is for four months but may well lead to longer term employment. This role is office based in Tiverton.
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay on top of hourly rate
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working hours available
- Chance to work for local government
- Friendly team environment
- Business admin duties
- Processing paperwork and all aspects of business support
- Dealing with emails and enquiries
- Taking calls and processing payments
- Updating systems with accurate information
- Working on own initiative and able to take instructions
- Experience of working in an administrative capacity
- Good computer skills, able to pick up new systems quickly (training given )
- Great Excel and Word skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in public sector would be highly avdnegeoues but not essential
- Able to deal with complaints and distressed customers as and when needed
- Team player but able to work on own initiative
For full details please submit CV.
Contract length: 4 months
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.
Request a call back on this job.