Our client has an excellent opening for an experienced Food & Beverage Manager to join their hugely successful holiday parks operation. You will have experience in delivering excellent levels of customer service and a passion for leading a team to exceed customer expectations.
- £30,000 salary plus bonus scheme
- Exceptional career prospects
- Fantastic team environment
- Great perks / discounts package
- Great work / life balance
- Full time permanent contract
- Management of all operations within the Complex and Satellite Retail units.
- Adapting to support other parks as required with a view to becoming a Complex Manager
- Recruiting, inspiring, developing, and motivating team members to maximise efficiency and customer experience.
- Achieving set budgets and margins for all areas of the food and beverage operations and ensure that stock, costs, and overheads are controlled in line with the company and site requirements to remain within recommended guidelines.
- Regularly review and develop retail areas to maximise sales, introduce and implement promotions as required.
- Promoting all sales in line with company requirements and manage all promotional and marketing activity within the operations.
- Complete weekly food and bar stock takes, report on results and take appropriate action
- Greeting and communicating with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Experience managing high volume bar and catering units.
- Experienced in managing costs, wages, and revenue streams in a multi venue environment.
- Ability to take a strategic overview of the business with strong business skills.
- Have a customer focused approach.
- Ideally have a Food Hygiene Level 3 Qualification
For full details please submit your CV.
Reference ID: HospMgrRJS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
Request a call back on this job