Our client has an excellent opening for an experienced Administration Manager to join their hugely successful holiday park operation. You will have experience in delivering excellent organisational skills and a passion for leading an administration team to exceed expectations.
- £22,500 salary plus bonus scheme
- Exceptional career prospects
- Fantastic team environment
- Great perks / discounts package
- Great work / life balance
- Full time permanent contract
- Fully manage the seasonal payroll requirements and activity in an accurate and timely basis.
- Assist in the accurate management and upkeep of the health & safety system, ensuring all training, audit and investigation documents are uploaded.
- Ensure all income generate on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately, including filling in the monthly cash diary.
- Ensure all out of date owner gas and electrical tests are identified, rectified, and charged.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including GDPR, customer confidentiality and data protection at all times to ensure the best service is provided to customers and owners.
- Coordinating of the seasonal recruitment plan for the park, assisting in placing adverts, management of applications and completing preparation for recruitment events.
- Have previous experience of working in an Administration function.
- Have a sound knowledge of financial procedures such as Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Payroll.
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Be competent in the management of an Administration Team.
For full details please submit your CV.
Reference ID: RJSAdminMgr
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,500.00 per year
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.
Request a call back on this job