Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Team Leader who will be accountable for working with the team to co-ordinate and deliver a care service managing their own workload and carrying out various tasks including out of hours / duty service.
You will be responsible for supervising staff, both out in the community and also through meetings and supervisions. This would be working from both office and community based too. Office hours but the requirement to work every other weekend also in the community.
· £11.65ph for weekdays and £12.50ph for weekends
· Travel time AND mileage paid on top if using own car
· Free uniform
· Free DBS check and training provided
· Ongoing training and support
· Full and permanent contract available
· Various shifts and flexibility on these
· Friendly and supportive team environment
· Pool car available
For full details please submit your CV.
Request a call back on this job.