Our client is looking to recruit experienced support workers to work on a one-to-one basis for a service user as part of a team, requiring a complex care package. Full training is given for the complex needs ( but some previous care experience would be required.
- £9.70 - £10.50ph
- Enhanced bank holiday rates
- Mileage and travel time paid if working in the community
- Free Uniform
- Ongoing training and support
- Support to gain Care Certificate / NVQ 2/ NVQ 3
- Support to progress to management level – support with NVQ 5
- Yearly bonus
- Full and part time permanent contracts
- Financial assistance
- Away days and monthly incentives
- Supporting service user in their day to day living, ensuring they are safe and comfortable and living as independently as possible
- Helping with toileting, washing, dressing, meal times and medication
- Accompanying to appointments, shops, events and days out
- Being a familiar face, someone to make them feel comfortable and safe in your presence and be improving their lives wherever possible.
- Some previous experience within care capacity, whether this be community, care home, hospital or similar.
- Be able to work every other weekend
- Shifts are either earlies / lates or nights, though straight shifts and no gaps / splits
- Friendly, trustworthy and caring nature
- Both part time and full time hours available.
- Driving licence not necessarily required, but you must be able to get yourself to and from the property.
- Company car
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Support Environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred)
For full details / to apply for this post, please submit your CV.