Our client is looking to recruit experienced Senior Care Workers to join their growing team based in and around the Exmouth area. You will be working as part of the duty team when required and be expected to continue the great levels of care within the community within a Team Leader capacity.
· Travel time AND mileage paid on top if using own car
· Free uniform
· Free DBS check and training provided
· Ongoing training and support
· Full and part time permanent contracts available
· Various shifts and flexible on these
· Friendly and supportive team environment
· Pool car available
- Working in the community and the office carrying out the tasks associated with a senior carer role
- Covering bookings if sickness occurs
- Be flexible to work in any area of the business
- Carrying out spot checks and observations for staff including competency assessments
- Carrying out spot checks on service users
- Associated documentation that is required
- Mentoring new carers, aiding with training and ensuring they understand and follow company protocol
- Out of hours clients reviews with restart of service (respite/ hospitals)
- Ideally NVQ 3 in Social Care or equivalent ( if only level 2 , would have to commit to completing level 3 as part of the job offer)
- Solid understanding of the health and social sector
- Confidence when working in tram environment but equally able to work well with minimal supervision
- Great communication skills
- A genuine passion for the care sector and helping people
- Flexible to tasks and working hours
- Computer literate, able to complete paperwork and documentation.
- Full UK Driving License and ideally own vehicle ( pool cars available)
- Happy to work every other weekend
For full details please submit your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
Full PPE supplied and risk assessments carried out regularly to ensure safety and wellbeing of all.
- supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- Driving License (Required)
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.