Are you looking for a new purpose in life? Would you enjoy caring for elderly people in their own homes? Ensuring they get the helping hand and care they need? Then look no further!
Our client, a well-established company, who provides community care services in the south-east Devon have asked us to recruit both experienced and trainee carers to care for people in the local community.
If you have any experience within a healthcare capacity or similar or are looking for a change of career, you may be just the person we are looking for – being a carer can be a very rewarding role.
* £9.50 - £10.30 per hour, depending on experience ( as of April 2020 newly increased rate)
* Travel time AND mileage paid on top if using own car
* Free uniform
* Free DBS check and training provided
* Care Certificate as part of Induction
* Ongoing training and support
* Full and part time permanent contracts available
* Various shifts and flexible on these
* Friendly and supportive team environment
* Pool car available
* Visiting service users in their own homes, assisting them in day to day living tasks to ensure they are as happy and healthy as possible
* This will include personal hygiene, getting washed/showered, dressed and assisting with meals and drinks as well as taking to appointments, the shops and assisting with medication
* Being a familiar face, someone to make them feel comfortable and safe in your presence and be improving their lives wherever possible.
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.
Request a call back on this job