Do you have previous experience working in a management capacity within Care?
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Domiciliary Care Manager to join a hugely successful provider in Launceston, Cornwall.
You will be a motivated and pro-active manager, overseeing all aspects of the care supplied to the elderly in their own homes.
Duties will be varied but will include:
- Managing staff who are working out in the community. Assigning rotas and shifts, advising on packages and being on call for all client queries.
- Offering support and ongoing training and coaching.
- Liaising with social services, families and other external bodies to ensure clients receive the most suited care to meet their needs.
- Attend meetings and reviews to get the best outcome for all involved.
- Ensure all staff are trained up to company and industry standards.
- Deal with tenders and new business, increasing revenue and making slick business decisions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an NVQ5 in Care or higher, or with substantial experience within a similar role, experience will override qualifications for the right candidate.
- Be experienced working within a management role in a community care capacity or similar setting.
- Extensive knowledge in care standards and legislation and how to implement – consistently looking for ways to improve.
- Exceptional communication and inter—personal skills, confident relating with all service users and their support network, able to engage successfully with colleagues on all levels, able to think on your feet, work well under pressure without compromising standard
- Full UK driving license and own transport
- Good computer skills, able to pick up in house systems with ease, confident with rotas and runs, able to attend meetings with regards to care plans and reviews, confident representing the company in a positive and professional capacity.
- Report writing abilities
- Confident working with the elderly and happy to take the on call as well as doing care shifts when the business dictates.
- You will be reliable and committed to your career and the care of the elderly and vulnerable.
The package on offer is highly competitive - £28k upwards per annum depending on experience, plus bonuses and healthcare package and other incentives with an OTE of £35k.. Career progression and development opportunities are on offer and exceptional training and support is available. The company prides itself on not only caring for their clients but also their staff.
For full job specification and details, please submit your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.