We have a number of shifts available for experienced Healthcare Staff to work on an agency basis with immediate starts within the community care domain.
Shifts are usually 8am-2pm and 5pm-9pm , ideally working every other weekend but there is some flexibility.
- Excellent rate of £12ph and £14ph for weekends.
- Mileage paid for community care of up to 40 pence per mile.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay on top of this rate
- Variety of work
- Chance to help the vulnerable and in need
- Ongoing support and training
- Manual handling and other mandatories training refreshers if required
- DBS paid for by company
- Personal hygiene and supporting clients with toileting duties
- Assisting with day to day living tasks to ensure the clients are happy and as comfortable as possible
- Helping with meals and activities where necessary
- Being supportive and friendly putting clients at ease
- Following all health and safety / safeguarding regulations
- All other reasonable tasks expected when working in healthcare capacity
- You will ideally be NVQ Level 2 / 3 Qualified but all experience will be considered
- You will be trustworthy, sensitive and able to deliver great levels of care and support whilst ensuring this is done so in the most dignified way possible
- You will be a team player but equally able to work on own initiative and have a genuine passion for working with health care
- Driving license and ideally access to own vehicle
- Up to date manual handling / first aid and infection control certificates , however refresher training can be provided
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 20-48 per week
- Monday to Friday
Please submit your CV for more details.