Are you looking to work hours to suit you? Our client is looking for experienced carers to work on an agency basis within the community.
Positions available in: Truro, Falmouth, Helston, St Just, Penzance
You will have experienced within a care capacity and be confident working with the elderly and on own initiative.
Shifts are usually 8am-2pm and 5pm-9pm, there is flexibility in terms of days worked and shifts. You will need to work every other weekend.
Flexible hours, for example, if you can work Monday to Friday every weekend, including lates this may be an option.
Please apply to discuss in full.
- £11ph, enhanced rates for nights and bank holidays.
- Mileage paid at 40 pence per mile
- Flexible shifts, you work when you want to
- Weekly pay
- Variety of work
- Chance to help the vulnerable and in need
- Holiday pay paid on top
- Ongoing support and training
- Manual handling and other mandatory training refreshers if required
- DBS paid for by company (if not already on updated service )
- Supporting service users with day to day tasks to enable independent living
- Personal hygiene duties
- Helping with meals and activities where necessary
- Being supportive and friendly putting clients at ease
- Following all health and safety/safeguarding regulations
- Shopping and collecting Prescriptions if required
- All other reasonable tasks expected when wing in healthcare capacity
- You will ideally be NVQ Level 2/3 Qualified, but all experience will be considered
- You will be trustworthy, sensitive and able to deliver great levels of care and support whilst ensuring this is done so in the most dignified way possible
- You will be a team player but equally able to work on own initiative and have a genuine passion for working with health care
- Valid driving license and access to own vehicle
- Up to date manual handling/first aid and infection control certificates. However, refresher training can be provided.
- Healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- Driving License (Required)
- Manual handling (Required)
Please apply and submit your CV for more details.
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.