Looking for your new role within healthcare? No experience but looking to build a career in a rewarding setting? Not happy with your current role and looking for your next challenge?
If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is a well-established and successful care provider based across Leeds. Due to continued growth, they are looking for people who are seeking a rewarding career where you can develop your own skills whilst helping others.
You will enjoy visiting service users in their own homes to ensure they get the helping hand and care they need and will receive all the training and support you need.
- £10ph-£12ph depending on experience and shift
- Enhanced bank holiday - DOUBLE TIME
- Staff accommodation available
- Mileage and travel time paid
- Free Uniform
- Ongoing training and support
- Support to gain Care Certificate, NVQ 2 and NVQ 3
- Full and part-time permanent contracts
- Sick Pay
Part-time hours: 16-48 per week
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.
Request a call back on this job.