The world of work is changing rapidly at the moment - are you thinking of a new, rewarding career? Would you enjoy caring for elderly people in their own homes? Ensuring they get the helping hand and care they need? Then look no further!
We are looking to recruit both experienced and trainee carers to care for people in the local community throughout south-east Devon for our well established clients. These are permanent roles, with good hourly rates and the opportunity to work as many or few hours as suits you.
* £9.50 - £10.30 per hour, depending on experience
* Travel time AND mileage paid on top if using own car
* Free uniform
* Free DBS check and training provided
* Care Certificate as part of Induction
* Ongoing training and support
* Full and part time permanent contracts available
* Various shifts and flexible on these
* Friendly and supportive team environment
* Pool car available
* Visiting service users in their own homes, assisting them in day to day living tasks to ensure they are as happy and healthy as possible
* This will include personal hygiene, getting washed/showered, dressed and assisting with meals and drinks as well as taking to appointments, the shops and assisting with medication
* Being a familiar face, someone to make them feel comfortable and safe in your presence and be improving their lives wherever possible.
For further information or to apply, please submit your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£10.30 per hour
Request a call back on this job