We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to work in a well-established care home ensuring the health and well-being, respecting the dignity of the individual in every aspect of your professional care practice. Ongoing training and full support to develop career is on offer and the chance to progress through the company.
- Immediate start
- Great friendly working environment
- Ongoing training and support to further career
- Support to obtain qualifications
- Up to £10.60ph depending on experience.
- Training provided
- Day and night shifts available
- 8am-8pm or 8pm-8am ( chance to work part time hours also such as 2pm-8pm)
- Permanent contract
- Assisting clients with their day to day tasks to ensure their physical and emotional needs are met, in the most dignified way possible
- Assisting and enabling a client with their nutritional and hydration needs , respecting the dignity of each person in your care
- Develop person-centred relationships of trust in a safe, non-judgemental, warm and positive environment
- Participate in development of care plans and risk assessments.
- Participate as a valued member of support team, providing detailed handovers, recording observations and any welfare needs or changes
- Ensure the psychological, physical, spiritual and diversity needs of individual people in your care are met and continuously monitored.
- Level 2 Diploma / NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent an advantage but not essential
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy and IT skills
- Respectful and trustworthy
- Able to display empathy and sensitivity at all times
- A team player but equally able to work on own initiative
- A genuine passion for helping people, understanding the obstacles faced in the healthcare sector
- A desire to improve on knowledge and skills and progress through the company
Both full and part time permanent contacts are on offer plus day and night shifts. Weekends on a rota basis.
For full details please submit CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £10.60 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.