My client is looking for an experienced candidate to undertake the role of SQL Report Writer. You would be responsible for developing SQL Server reports from the Care Director social care database to re-create the SQL suite of reports available from the current Version 5 to enable migration to Version 6.
- £497 per day
- Work with a great team
- 3-month contract
- Possibility of extension
- Holiday Pay on top
- Free Parking on premises
- Analyse reports currently written to extract data from Version 5.
- Re-create the same reports within Version 6, adapting them as necessary to ensure accurate output.
- Provisional testing of the output of reports to ensure consistency with those in use within Version 5.
- Refine reports as necessary based on testing/feedback carried out by staff internally.
- Communicate with the line manager where issues arise and/or discussion is needed to decide on an appropriate course of action.
- Communicate with line manager to keep them informed of progress.
- Significant experience in in writing/modifying SQL reports and queries
- Significant experience and understanding of relational databases
- Experience and understanding of writing SQL reports for Adult Social Care, Children’s Social Care (or both)
- A strong understanding of the performance framework for Adult Social Care, Children’s Social Care (or both)
- Experience of using Careworks/Advanced software (RAISE, Care Director Version 5, Care Director Version 6)
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to plan effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
Reference ID: SQLWritRJS
Contract length: 3 months
Expected start date: 20/09/2021
For full details please submit your CV.
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.
Request a call back on this job