My client is looking for experienced and friendly waiting staff to join their busy team. Initially on an agency basis. You will have ideally previous experience working in hotels or fine dining environments and have a passion for delivery excellent levels of customer service within the hospitality sector. However, candidates without experience who demonstrates exceptional communication skills and the desire to thrive in this environment will be considered. Accommodation available.
- Holiday pay paid on top, making hourly rate up to £13.32ph
- Part time or full time
- Great career prospects and chance of permanent contract
- Accommodation available
- Uniform provided
- Employee discounts
- Weekly pay
Duties will include:
- Taking orders and ensuring special requirements and requests are actioned
- Serving food and drink
- Offering advice on the menu and giving recommendations
- Delivering excellent service and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Working in line with company policies and targets
- Experience working in waiting role within 3/4/5 * hotel environment or fine dining / gastro dining environment would be preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills, able to engage with the guests, ensuring their expectations are surpassed
- An understanding of consistently delivering unrivalled levels of service and/or the desire to learn
- Presentable and professional plus approachable and friendly
- Able to work well under pressure
Please submit your CV for full details.
Request a call back on this job.