My client is looking for experienced and friendly waiting staff to join their busy team. You will have ideally previous experience working in hotels or fine dining environments and have a passion for delivery excellent levels of customer service within the hospitality sector. However, candidates without experience who demonstrates exceptional communication skills and the desire to thrive in this environment will be considered.
- Good rates of pay £9.50 per hour
- Career development and training
- Full and part time contracts
- Accommodation available if not local
- Free use of many leisure facilities
- Discounts off food and retail outlets
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Holiday discounts for you, your family, and friends
- Taking orders and ensuring special requirements and requests are actioned
- Serving food and drink
- Offering advice on the menu and giving recommendations
- Delivering excellent service and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Working in line with company policies and targets
- Experience working in a waiting role within a large-scale hotel environment or fine dining / gastro dining environment would be preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills, able to engage with the guests, ensuring their expectations are surpassed
- An understanding of consistently delivering unrivalled levels of service and/or the desire to learn
- No formal qualifications required but a good standard of English is essential
- Presentable and professional plus approachable and friendly
- Able to work well under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to learn from the best and progress their career. Full support and further training to secure further qualifications.
Please submit your CV for full details.
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.
Request a call back on this job