Our client has a fantastic opening for an experienced and competent Sous Chef to join their hugely successful operation in a beautiful coastal holiday park. You will have experience in producing quality food in a fast-paced environment.
- £25k - £27k salary dependent on experience
- Accommodation included
- Share of tips
- Full time, five days a week, 40 hours per week
- Able to cook with fresh and quality produce
- Great work / life balance
- Relaxed environment with great team ethic
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Holiday discounts for you, your family, and friends
- Able to work under pressure producing excellent quality food
- Confident creating menus and new dishes utilising produce available alongside the Head Chef
- Overseeing junior staff including training and support
- Recruitment duties for the kitchen
- Working with suppliers including ordering and negotiation
- Supervising all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards
- Previous experience at Sous Chef level, whether this be fine dining / gastro / events environment. All experience will be considered providing able to demonstrate high quality results
- A genuine passion for cooking with fresh produce, able to bring ideas to the table and new dishes / specials
- Able to motivate and inspire less experienced members of the kitchen
- Confident with all food safety and health and safety regulations and rules
- A team player but also able to supervise successfully and run service.
For full details please submit your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
Reference ID: HospRJSNwqy
Request a call back on this job.