Our client has a fantastic opening for an experienced and bubbly Food & Beverage Supervisor to join their busy team in a 5-star holiday park. You will have experience in delivering excellent levels of service whilst able to forge great rapport with staff and customers alike.
- £20k-£22k yearly salary
- Full time, five days, 40 hours per week
- Accommodation included
- Share of tips
- Exceptional career prospects
- Great work / life balance
- Discount on meals and stays
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday discounts for you, your family, and friends
- Supporting the Food & Beverage Management Team with appropriate training, tools, and resources for the job
- Overseeing shifts including team guidance and EPOS till operation
- Supervising the cleaning and maintenance of guest areas.
- Maximising sales opportunities through superior customer service
- Assisting with stock control management
- Providing a safe, secure, and appealing dining environment for guests
- Previous experience working in Hospitality, ideally within a busy bar or food and beverage environment
- A genuine passion for delivering exceptional levels of customer service and eating experiences
- Being a natural leader, able to motivate, enthuse and lead a team to achieve fantastic results
- Exceptional communication skills, able to build trusting working relationships with staff, customers, suppliers, and the local community
For full details please submit your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
Reference ID: HospRJSNwqyTP
Request a call back on this job.