Our client has an excellent opening for an experienced Owner & Guest Experience Manager to join their hugely successful holiday park operation. You will have experience in delivering excellent levels of customer service and a passion for leading a team to exceed customer expectations.
- £27,000 salary plus bonus scheme
- Exceptional career prospects
- Fantastic team environment
- Great perks / discounts package
- Great work / life balance
- Full time permanent contract
- Deliver Owner & Guest interaction through all communication channels to engage & develop strong community’s whilst enhancing experience
- Work closely with the HOD on park, other park teams and Central Support team to achieve and align brand standards, best practice, and expectations
- Understand, analyse, and effectively use, insight and customer feedback to identify emerging issues promptly and proactively solve problems before they escalate.
- Take accountability and be responsible for managing all customer/owner complaints and goodwill within the guidelines
- Be the voice of the customer to bring to life the guest and owner experience to improve feedback and reviews
- Training, Coaching, and building the capability of the experience team is essential, equipping them with tools and knowledge to succeed.
- Provide and maintain a welcoming and resourceful Owner and Guest reception areas.
- Identify and maximise opportunities for Owners and Guests by understanding the needs of the customer to maximise revenue across all channels
- To be a key contact point and knowledge bank on local area to assist in tailoring the customer experience including forums and owner events such as newsletters/forums/pre-arrival calls and on park experience which is all engaging and relevant
- Plan, schedule and deliver a wide range of Owner & Guest events such as forums, drop-ins, and social events that are tailored to the customers on your park to build a sense of community in line with the group customer strategy
- Has the ability to build excellent relationships with customers both internal and external
- Has a good commercial awareness
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a proven record of effective leadership & development of others
- Has excellent IT skills, and be competent in analysing data insight
- Is dynamic with the ability to motivate & inspire
- Has previous customer facing experience is essential with the ability to deliver written & social messaging across platforms
For full details please submit your CV.
Reference ID: RJSGuestExpMgr
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 per year
Request a call back on this job