Our client is looking for an experienced Hospitality Operations Manager for a fixed term contract from July 2022 to early February 2023 at their 5-star hotel in Newquay. Reporting to the General Manager and contributing to the overall success of the hotel. You will have demonstrable skills in leading and developing a team and a passion for hospitality and delivering extraordinary experiences.
- Salary up to £40k per annum
- Plus service charge
- Monthly discretionary bonus
- Fixed term contract Jul 2022 – Feb 2023
- 45 hours per week
- Ideally Wed-Sun but this is negotiable
- Great perks package including discounts and special promotions
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Free parking
- Great working and fun environment
- With the Senior Management Team, set realistic yet stretching operational strategies for the whole operation
- Put in place the systems and procedures required for the smooth day-to-day operations of the business
- Working with the Commercial Manager to understand the revenue drivers across all departments
- Planning and delivering high levels of service and working with all departments to achieve this
- Ensure an exemplary service is delivered without fail to a 5-star standard/applicable to AA rosette standard
- Recruiting the right number of the right people into The Headland at the right time, in the right way, and cost effectively
- Develop a culture across the operation where people are keen to learn about how to maximise their departmental and whole operation wide revenue and 5-star service delivery
- Make sure all things related to your area of work is done properly and in accordance with all laws and applicable codes, including Health & Safety legislation
- Experience and proven track record in a similar role
- Understanding of high end / luxury accommodation and dining
- Confident in leading and inspiring teams , able to engage and motivate
- A genuine passion for the hospitality sector and all that involves
- Able to think outside the box, pre-empt any issues and resolve these before they are noticed
- Excellent communication skills, both with staff, guests and management
- Confident using in-house computer systems, Microsoft office and tills
- Food and beverage experience is preferred but not essential.
- Hardworking and committed
For full details please submit your CV.
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.
Request a call back on this job.