My client is looking for an experienced and friendly receptionist to join their busy team. You will ideally have previous experience working in hotels and have a passion for delivery excellent levels of customer service within the hospitality sector.
- Good rates of pay £9.50 per hour
- Career development and training
- Full and part time contracts
- Accommodation available if not local
- Free use of many leisure facilities
- Discounts off food and retail outlets
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Holiday discounts for you, your family, and friends
- Responsible for running the Hotel Reception Shift
- As a first point of contact, you will be responsible for creating an outstanding first impression to guests and non-residents alike. You will use your personality and passion to build genuine relationships with all of our visitors
- Checking guests in and out, reservations, billing, and banking
- As a receptionist you will naturally deal with all guest enquiries in a warm and professional manner and be passionate about delivering a 5* service
- You will have good organisational skills and the ability to communicate at all levels, working effectively with other departments to ensure all guests' requests are catered for.
- Previous Receptionist experience essential
- Training can be given but would reflect in initial salary
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail to ensure every stay is memorable.
- Grammar, spelling, and IT skills are essential (particularly with Microsoft Word.)
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to learn from the best and progress their career. Full support and further training to secure further qualifications.
Please submit your CV for full details.
Reference ID: RJSRec
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Request a call back on this job