Our client has an exciting opening for an experienced Duty Manager to join their hardworking yet friendly team. You will be critical in ensuring excellent level of customer service is delivered consistently to all guests and visitors.
- £23,500 per annum
- Plus service charge
- Monthly discretionary bonus
- Full time permanent contract
- Mix of early/late straight shifts and rotas in advance
- Great perks package including discounts and special promotions
- Recommend a friend bonuses
- Unrivalled career prospects and development opportunities
- Free parking
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Great working and fun environment
- Making sure the team is always delivering 5-star service, overseeing, and motivating staff to achieve this
- Being on hand for all guest queries and requests, ensuring staff are responding to these in line with company guidelines
- Dealing with feedback and complaints
- Planning and delivering high levels of service and working with all departments to achieve this
- Dealing with any issues as they arise
- Interacting with guests and building trust and faith in the brand
- Implementing new ideas and methods to be exceeding guest expectations
- Experience and proven track record in a similar role
- Understanding of high end / luxury accommodation and dining
- Confident in leading and inspiring teams , able to engage and motivate
- A genuine passion for the hospitality sector and all that comes with
- Able to think outside the box, pre-empt any issues and resolve these before they are noticed
- Excellent communication skills, both with staff, guests and management
- Confident using in-house computer systems, Microsoft office and tills
- Food and beverage experience is preferred but not essential.
- Hardworking and committed
For full details please submit your CV.
Reference ID: HospRJS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,500.00 per year
Discounted or free food
Monday to Friday
A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
Applications for this position have now closed. If you would like to talk to us about similar positions please use the Talk To Us form.
Request a call back on this job.