Our client has a fantastic opening for an experienced and competent Chef to join their hugely successful operation in a beautiful coastal holiday park. You will have experience in producing quality food in a fast-paced environment.
- £9.50-£10 per hour dependent on experience
- Share of tips
- Full time, five days a week, 40 hours per week
- Able to cook with fresh and quality produce
- Great work / life balance
- Relaxed environment with great team ethic
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Holiday discounts for you, your family, and friends
- Producing large volumes of food at a high standard in line with company guidelines
- Daily food preparation
- Assisting in ordering / stock take duties
- Responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of menus, procedures, and standards
- Mentoring junior staff
- Following head chef’s direction at times
- Working efficiently and effectively in team dynamics
- Previous CDP experience within high end food environment
- Confident using quality ingredients and producing food to a high standard consistently
- A passion for the cooking
- Flexible to working hours
- A team player but able to work on own initiative
- Ambitious and career driven
For full details please submit your CV.
Request a call back on this job.