My client is looking for experienced and friendly Bar Supervisor to join their busy team in a beautiful coastal hotel. Ideally, you will have previous experience working in hotels or fine dining environments and have a passion for delivery excellent levels of customer service within the hospitality sector.
- £21800 per annum salary
- Career development and training
- Full-time contract 40 hours pw
- Free use of many leisure facilities
- Discounts off food and retail outlets
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Holiday discounts for you, your family, and friends
- Supporting the Bar Management Team with appropriate training, tools, and resources for the job
- Overseeing shifts including team guidance and EPOS till operation
- Supervising the cleaning and maintenance of guest areas.
- Maximising sales opportunities through superior customer service
- Assisting with stock control management
- Providing a safe, secure, and appealing dining environment for guests
- Previous experience working in high-end Hospitality, ideally within a busy bar environment
- A genuine passion for delivering exceptional levels of customer service and high-end eating experiences
- Being a natural leader, able to motivate, enthuse and lead a team to achieve fantastic results
- Exceptional communication skills, able to build trusting working relationships with staff, customers, suppliers, and the local community
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to learn from the best and progress their career. Full support and further training to secure further qualifications.
Please submit your CV for full details.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,800.00 per year
Request a call back on this job.