My client is looking for an experienced and competent cook / 2nd chef to work in a busy kitchen. Great working hours of 9am - 5.00pm. Great role for someone who loves to cook good food but doesn’t want the normal hours and stresses of working in a “normal kitchen” environment where the hours are long and unsociable.
- £12ph starting salary
- 5 days out of 7
- Full time permanent contract 35 hours per week
- Great working hours of 9am-5pm
- Friendly working environment
- Working with local produce
- Onsite parking
- Discounts package
- Other great perks and benefits associated with this role
- Prep and cooking of various meals including breakfasts, lunches and specials
- Working with front of house staff to ensure a great service
- Ensuring kitchen is always clean
- Following all guidelines in place to ensure kitchen is not breaching any health and safety regulations
- Able to deal with stock takes and ordering in the absence of head chef
- Customer service duties when required, talking to customers
- Proven ability to work in busy kitchen producing great meals every time
- Thorough understanding of health and safety rules relating to the kitchen / hospitality sector
- Able to work under pressure and well as part of a team but also able to work alone able to remain calm and not compromise quality
- Able to dela with stock takes and ordering in the absence of head chef
- Reliable and committed attitude to work
Please submit cv for full details.
Request a call back on this job.